Free show at Stubb's Austin restaurant with live music from local bands Belcurve, Sharks in the Deep End, Wednesday Night 1/2/2019
801 Red River
Austin, TX 78701
Free Austin indie rock show Wednesday January 2 at Stubb’s BBQ in the Red River Cultural District
Belcurve plays Stubb's Barbecue Wednesday night. Come out and say “hi” and enjoy some of Austin’s best Barbecue and local live music. Here’s what people are saying about Belcurve:
"Punchy guitars, steadfast bass lines, and intricate drum patterns merge to create peppy indie rock redolent of PJ Harvey and Jenny Lewis. Much like Harvey and Lewis, Castro's voice is delicate and pointed at once, occupying that sweet space between antidote and venom that can be so difficult to perfect. But, of course, Castro nails it. Belcurve offers some of the best indie rock in Austin."
“Sweet melodic rock led by the ever-beguiling vocals of Sarah Castro.”
-Laurie Gallardo, KUTX 98.9 FM
“Even with the blistering instrumentation and crushable melody, what stands out most is Castro’s ability to express raw vulnerability in her near muttered delivery of “I’ve never been so scared of this thing called love.” Belcurve has been good for a while, but in that moment they make it clear they’re now firmly in the territory of great.”
7 Reasons Why You Should See Belcurve Wednesday night at Stubb’s BBQ:
With so many events going on in Austin on a Wednesday night how do you decide what to do? Here’s why we think you should find yourself at Stubb’s Austin this Wednesday:
1. Local Austin band “Belcurve offers some of the best indie rock in Austin." -DO512
2. Stubb’s BBQ is in the Heart of the Red River Cultural District. The best live music venues, restaurants, food trucks, hotels and bars that Austin has to offer all within a few blocks.
3. The Price is Right – FREE SHOW!
4. Perfect timing! The show starts at 8:00 pm this Wednesday, January 2nd.
5. BBQ! Come and see why Stubb’s is one of Austin’s most famous BBQ restaurants.
6. You’re in Austin – come out and see some local live music and eat great food!
7. Psych-Americana. Find out why that’s your favorite new music genre.